Monday, January 11, 2010

On a Cold & Snowy Day

On a cold and snowy day I decided to start this blog. I wrote a gardening blog last year as I started a vegetable garden for the first time. Seeing as how it is winter my gardening blog is dormant, I thought I would start this one. This will be a place for my musings, strange adventures and wild mishaps.


Who knows what is going to happen, I sure don't. I am trying to treat each day as a new adventure, sometimes they are laugh out loud funny and other times they are a bit tedious. My animals will have starring roles as they tend to be the reason for most of my mishaps.


Today my wild adventure is house cleaning, something that I put off for too long. There is one website that I always go to for cleaning guidance, FlyLady. I am heading there right now.


Thank you reading this and I hope you enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment