Saturday, January 16, 2010

Silver SUV

Have you ever realized how many silver SUV's are on the road? I didn't...until I owned one. I love my Envoy and I love the color, silver. But it seems a lot of other people like silver also. To help me identify my vehicle, or Alice as I call her, I put snowflake window stickers on the rear window. When it is spring I will change my vehicle identification (hopefully). :)

Tonight I came out of the store walked up to the front of Alice, hit the unlock button and lifted the handle. But the door didn't open. I clicked the unlock button again...nothing. Then I looked up and noticed the windows were tinted. My windows aren't tinted. That's when it dawned on me...WRONG CAR! Oops!!! I looked around and clicked again. Alice was behind me a few spaces. Oh well, I knew it was going to happen one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment