Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Rainy Weekend

Saturday and Sunday the heavens decided to open up in the afternoon, and not just a light drizzle. If I stood outside with my head back and mouth open I would have drown within a few minutes. The rain hasn't stopped yet; convincing the animals to go out this morning was interesting and exhausting. Let's just say I won three out of four. The minute the sun peeks out from behind the clouds my lawn is going to bust out and be a jungle. I will need a machete to get to the front door. At least I have had a reprieve from the weedeater for a few days. The rain this weekend did make the Rolex Kentucky 3 Day Event interesting. I have more to come on that subject, along with my day at Keeneland.

With Spring comes spring cleaning. I am thinking that I am going to have a garage sale, instead of taking everything to Goodwill. What I don't sell will go to Goodwill, but it would be nice to make a little money off of my, at one time desperately needed, stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment